Anyone travelling to STR from Tewkesbury

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Jules2606

Anyone travelling to STR from Tewkesbury

Post by Jules2606 »

Anyone looking to lift share/ take an extra person from tewkesbury to STR and the return from Sep 2014?
Bayston

Re: Anyone travelling to STR from Tewkesbury

Post by Bayston »

Jules2606 wrote:Anyone looking to lift share/ take an extra person from tewkesbury to STR and the return from Sep 2014?
Are you looking at mornings/evenings or both? We were thinking about the bus but maybe we could work something out?
Jules2606

Post by Jules2606 »

We are not sure but probably a few mornings and evenings. Do you need all journeys covered.?
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

Just to say that the bus is good and works out much cheaper than fuel if you are coming back to Tewkesbury after drop off
Jules2606

Post by Jules2606 »

Hi bays ton,
I'm looking for the Monday afternoon home, tues afternoon home and Wednesday afternoon home. Can lift share
Bayston

Post by Bayston »

Hi Jules2606 - we are still hoping to be on the bus to and from STRS most days, though I need to check with Bennetts to see if they still have space on the Tewkesbury bus. Will pm you direct (if I can work out how!) as maybe we can still help each other out.
Jules2606

Post by Jules2606 »

Hi,
OK. I am looking to get son home from STR on a Monday, Tuesday Wed and Thursday evening after school and hoping to do 50% share with someone for those journeys. I think I can pay for the bust for individual journeys if not?
Bayston

Post by Bayston »

Jules 2606 - I tried to PM you, but not sure I've done if properly! We have gone for the bus for now, until we can get into a routine of some sort re after school activities. But maybe we can share bus collection/drop off if we are nearby?
cream-cracker

Post by cream-cracker »

hi i live in aldterton just outside of tewkesbury looking to get my daughter to str in sept can anyone help please :?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now