Reconsideration

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Eagerbeaver

Re: Reconsideration

Post by Eagerbeaver »

Been a lurker for a while now and thought I would join in! Has anyone had any luck with reconsideration for stroud high?
twinksy

Post by twinksy »

mamar wrote::D :D We got our letter this morning, we're in.. Crypt here we come. So happy.

I wish everyone good luck with their reconsiderations and appeals. :D :D

So pleased for you mamar see you at Crypt x
mamar

Post by mamar »

ofsoundmind wrote:Congratulations mamar :D :D :D
Thank you. :D :D
mamar

Post by mamar »

orchardrose wrote:Great news mamar - really pleased for you x :)
Thank you. :D :D
mamar

Post by mamar »

twinksy wrote:
mamar wrote::D :D We got our letter this morning, we're in.. Crypt here we come. So happy.

Thank you twinksy. :D :D

Do you know if The Cryt have a facebook page for parents?? I have just started one at STRS hoping it will help make new contacts and gain info that the boys don't tell us. We have one for our primary school, a closed group, which works really well from reminding people it's non school uniform day to mums "do you fancy a night out". I was thinking of starting one for Crypt, even if it's just the new Y7 parents that join, might be useful. :D :D
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Hi my DS is in current yr 7 and as I have not come across a facebook page but the Crypt School association are quite a friendly bunch if you want to help out and the Staff all seem happy to see us helping at the various events across the school year. Seeing DS become more confident over the past 6 months has been a pleasure and the progress he has made has been fantastic and worth all the stress of an appeal last year!
twinksy

Post by twinksy »

mamar wrote:
twinksy wrote:

Do you know if The Cryt have a facebook page for parents?? I have just started one at STRS hoping it will help make new contacts and gain info that the boys don't tell us. We have one for our primary school, a closed group, which works really well from reminding people it's non school uniform day to mums "do you fancy a night out". I was thinking of starting one for Crypt, even if it's just the new Y7 parents that join, might be useful. :D :D

I looked in facebook but cant find anything, so feel free to create one seems like a good idea x
twinksy

Post by twinksy »

DC17C wrote:Hi my DS is in current yr 7 and as I have not come across a facebook page but the Crypt School association are quite a friendly bunch if you want to help out and the Staff all seem happy to see us helping at the various events across the school year. Seeing DS become more confident over the past 6 months has been a pleasure and the progress he has made has been fantastic and worth all the stress of an appeal last year!
That is do resssuring, we were very impressed when we visited x
NancyB

Post by NancyB »

Eagerbeaver wrote:Been a lurker for a while now and thought I would join in! Has anyone had any luck with reconsideration for stroud high?
Someone had said earlier
little bit of inside information from stroud high school there has been a lot of movement :) ***
None of my friends children got in on reconsideration despite being quite high up the waiting list, and I've not heard of much movement there :(
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

mamar wrote:
twinksy wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing the links for both please.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now