Reconsideration

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
twinksy

Re: Reconsideration

Post by twinksy »

Thanks mamar We are delighted, I was only told we were in the next small group to be offered. I would think you will with the same score, Hang on to the fact that if your DS has qualified admissions work very hard to get children in. I also heard schools offer in groups fingers firmly crossed x If not it would make your appeal stronger as others with the score got a plce x
Jolem2000

Post by Jolem2000 »

That's great news that some of you have places after reconsideration. It seems though that there was not much movement at Marling. We're now 4th on waiting list but I think it pretty unlikely that 4 people will drop out. Think I just need to accept that it's not to be. DS seems quite happy to go to local comp anyway.
MedievalBabe

Post by MedievalBabe »

We have just started a facebook page for parents at Tommies, thought it might be useful as parents don't tend to meet and our boys don't tend to tell us/remind us of things going on. Its only just started but might be worth joining.
I would be interested in connecting with that as DS is in Y7 and I do feel a lack of info, especially after a junior school which is constantly providing info, reminders, letters etc.

Well done orchardrose, it will be such a weight off your shoulders. But if you don't get through on reconsideration some of you will be lucky on appeal, we were.
mamar

Post by mamar »

MedievalBabe wrote:
We have just started a facebook page for parents at Tommies, thought it might be useful as parents don't tend to meet and our boys don't tend to tell us/remind us of things going on. Its only just started but might be worth joining.
I would be interested in connecting with that as DS is in Y7 and I do feel a lack of info, especially after a junior school which is constantly providing info, reminders, letters etc.

Well done orchardrose, it will be such a weight off your shoulders. But if you don't get through on reconsideration some of you will be lucky on appeal, we were.

If you PM me your email address then I can invite you via the FB Page medievalbabe. :D :D
mamar

Post by mamar »

mamar wrote:
MedievalBabe wrote:

If you PM me your email address then I can invite you via the FB Page medievalbabe. :D :D
Sorry and orchardrose, PM me if you are interested in the facebook page at Tommies. :D
mamar

Post by mamar »

:D :D We got our letter this morning, we're in.. Crypt here we come. So happy.

I wish everyone good luck with their reconsiderations and appeals. :D :D
smudger72

Post by smudger72 »

mamar wrote::D :D We got our letter this morning, we're in.. Crypt here we come. So happy.

Wonderful news, even though we had our good news yesterday, I've been wondering all night if you would have the same.. :D so happy for you !
mamar

Post by mamar »

smudger72 wrote:
mamar wrote::D :D We got our letter this morning, we're in.. Crypt here we come. So happy.

Wonderful news, even though we had our good news yesterday, I've been wondering all night if you would have the same.. :D so happy for you !
Ah bless you smudger72, thank you. Such a tense time. I will filling my wine glass tonight to celebrate. :D :D
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

Congratulations mamar :D :D :D
orchardrose

Post by orchardrose »

Great news mamar - really pleased for you x :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now