Format of Gloucestershire CEM exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sunshine 11

Re: Format of Gloucestershire CEM exam

Post by Sunshine 11 »

I never did get that e-mail ! did everyone else get it ? worried my e-mail didn't work or something, would be awful if that happened on results day !
Sunshine 11
Que sera, sera
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

No we didn't receive it either. Sounds like Pates is on the ball.
Cup of tea

Post by Cup of tea »

Denmark Road also sent email last week :D
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Just wondered, did you check your spam/ junk box? I found some important emails went into mine recently and I was left wondering what was happening :ro :shock: I got mine from Pates too, I think on 9th.

Is everyone on tenterhooks too, waiting for every morsel of info and desperate to plan the treat for Sept 14th.......

Interesting bout the photo ID for sitting the exam...... Identity fraud hits 11+?
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Kismet wrote:Just wondered, did you check your spam/ junk box? I found some important emails went into mine recently and I was left wondering what was happening :ro :shock: I got mine from Pates too, I think on 9th.

Is everyone on tenterhooks too, waiting for every morsel of info and desperate to plan the treat for Sept 14th.......

Interesting bout the photo ID for sitting the exam...... Identity fraud hits 11+?
Cheers just checked and dh had moved it from main inbox. It came through on 10 July.

Ref photo, isn't it a sad state of affairs that someone would be so desperate to get their child into a school that they would cheat.

We're of the "don't think about it, ignore it, it's ages away, I'm not in denial, honestly" school of thought.
Sunshine 11

Post by Sunshine 11 »

Hmm, can't find it. I wonder how many people will forget their ID on the day ! I think I might keep a copy in the car just in case, it would be a nightmare :?
Sunshine 11
Que sera, sera
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Sunshine 11 wrote:Hmm, can't find it. I wonder how many people will forget their ID on the day ! I think I might keep a copy in the car just in case, it would be a nightmare :?
Good idea. I'm very likely to forget tho I'm sure DH will ensure he nags me to dot me i's...
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Still not sure why they keep the photos though. Surely someone checking them as they enter the room on the day would suffice (I always give permission for my dcs' photos to be taken at school and clubs etc, so I'm not a paranoid parent btw).

Now where did I put that one photo of ds NOT sticking his tongue out!!!
Mum66

Post by Mum66 »

Stressed?Moi? wrote:Still not sure why they keep the photos though.
I guess it's to check that the children who arrive on the first day of term in September 2015 are the ones who actually sat the test.
Sunshine 11

Post by Sunshine 11 »

I checked with SHS about the stray e-mail. They said they aren't sending anything else. So I assume no one else got one from SHS ?
Sunshine 11
Que sera, sera
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now