Crypt Uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ash14

Re: Crypt Uniform

Post by ash14 »

Thank you stressed Moi- makes me feel better!
cazien

Post by cazien »

ash14 wrote:Thank you! I did try looking but couldn't see it and didn't think to look there at all!
I will wait until we know what house he is in then and just get the other items slowly!
When we attended Crypt uniform fitting morning a few years ago, we had to pay over £270.00 for two uniforms (joy of having twins!! :roll: ). We were advised to take cash or cheque book as they didn't have a card reader. They supply most items (blazer, ties {advise getting at least two!} PE shirt and shorts, Rugby shirt shorts and socks, and DT apron.

On the Crypt website listed under PTA there is a uniform ordering form and price list for current students. Definitely take your DS to the fitting session - they have fab team who will advise which size to buy. This year, this part of the uniform should cost a minimum of £128.00 plus cost of embroidery for sports kits (we paid £36 for two kits).

You will then have to buy shirts, trousers, socks, shoes, book and PE bags. The uniform list we had back then, included things like towels for showering which neither of mine used :!:

All you have then to pay for is laptop, books, calculator, pens, pencils, trainers, transport, lunch, snacks.........and the list goes on and on :lol: :roll:

The welcome/info evening is a must for you (even if your DS can't make it) - everything you will "need to know" is given.

Good luck!
ash14

Post by ash14 »

Thank you- I am so excited for him and the list seems long but i have been told to wait for the induction pack!
I will be attending the open evening for sure!
I have the form and the PTA has said there are two fitting dates in July so I will wait for those just to and order then but will take cheque on the open evening to buy what we can!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now