Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Dalmation

Results

Post by Dalmation »

Hi, I know the info says we will receive the results BY the 10th Oct but does anyone have a more accurate day/time please? I seem to remember them normally comming out on a Friday???? Thanks x
cazien

Re: Results

Post by cazien »

Last year we received our results on Friday 9 October. Our first result came through at 15.32pm and the last at 15.56pm.

Good Luck!
chumba

Post by chumba »

Two years ago, results were on the Friday by email. First was Stroud High School at about 3.30, last was Pates at about 4.10.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

In 2014, ours came through on the Friday afternoon. Pates came through about 4pm on the Friday (10th) and Marling just earlier at 3.30pm and Crypt at 3.35pm. I think they just reserve their position until the Monday in case things go belly-up.
jerseycow

Post by jerseycow »

2 years ago, results came out on the Friday afternoon, just after 3.30pm. I think is because families can get to 'digest' their child's results over the weekend before it reaches the playground. A good idea, I think. Only 2 more weeks to go for us, and no, I haven't put it to the back of my mind!
steppemum

Post by steppemum »

I vaguely recall that the date is Monday, because the paper letters get posted on Friday to arrive on Monday. The email results are sent out on Friday latish, so that everyone has the weekend to calm down before the frantic phone calls begin.

(that might all be rumour though :wink: )
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Only 2 more weeks to go for us, and no, I haven't put it to the back of my mind![/quote]

Nobody does and I think anyone who says otherwise is telling porkies!!! Glad I don't have to go through the nightmare again.
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

From what I remember the last two years were similar, around 3pm on the Friday. I remember being at work while my husband was checking emails and texting me.
Tricky123

Post by Tricky123 »

Can you clarify the results process please? each school gives you an exam result? so telling you where your child came compared to others for their individual school?
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Tricky123 wrote:Can you clarify the results process please? each school gives you an exam result? so telling you where your child came compared to others for their individual school?
Each school you've chosen to share your results with will send you an email.

The Email will either say they are sorry your child didn't reach the qualifying mark or what rank your child achieved for that school.

Your child's grade varies from school to school because each of the schools have their own qualifying grades.