HBS new Year 7 girls

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Middlesexmum

HBS new Year 7 girls

Post by Middlesexmum »

Just wondering if any existing HBS parents know.....my dd is joining the school in September and I understand that there are some informal get-togethers for new Year 7s over the summer holidays organised by parents.

Who would know more about these and are there any dates yet? Dd wants to do a drama summer camp but thought I'd better find out dates first.
ToadMum

Re: HBS new Year 7 girls

Post by ToadMum »

Totally not in your area, but have you had a look on the website for a PTA / PA contact - assuming that HBS has a PA, that is?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
IronMikeTyson

Post by IronMikeTyson »

The school will write to you with dates and times.
"To err is human;to forgive ,divine"
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Thanks, do you know when IMT?
IronMikeTyson

Post by IronMikeTyson »

From memory the Bowling evening is in early July and you may receive a letter in May/June...
"To err is human;to forgive ,divine"
Rao

Post by Rao »

Middlesexmum wrote:Just wondering if any existing HBS parents know.....my dd is joining the school in September and I understand that there are some informal get-togethers for new Year 7s over the summer holidays organised by parents.

Who would know more about these and are there any dates yet? Dd wants to do a drama summer camp but thought I'd better find out dates first.
I enquired about it during 5th Mar visit to school and was told nothing is planned during summer holidays.

The induction day is July 4.

Hope this helps.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now