QE-Exam on 23 Sept 2014

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lemondrop

Re: QE-Exam on 23 Sept 2014

Post by lemondrop »

If it was surname I would not have expected the first sitting, but you never know. We were in the middle session at Latymer which was definitely by surname. We applied early for QE so it could well be order of application.

The school have already responded to my email to say they will amend their database with the correct primary school info.
piggys

Post by piggys »

lemondrop - it's an early slot, but far better to get it over and done with I think; having to wait until the afternoon, fretting and stewing (and that's just you! :) ) would be far worse IMO.

Best of luck to everyone.
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

Yes, I agree Piggys, the end of the day would be far worse, and I can take DS out for a celebratory lunch afterwards as it's his last exam.
vasu

Post by vasu »

I wish I get an early slot. My older ds is helping out at qe with the exam day and I really don't want to do double trips!!
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
smileymum

Post by smileymum »

We have got Blue letter for 11.15am, though doesn't seem like if we have been allocated alphabatically, also we registered for exam on 1st day, in the morning, still didn't get first slot.

Lemondrop, got same issue, DS's previous school name is incorrect, will email them.
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

Oh dear, sounds like they have a problem with the primary school column on their spreadsheet, that could be a bit of an admin nightmare for someone!

Also if session 2 people have to be there by 11.15 that's an overlap with the pick up for session 1, which is at 11.30, I suspect there will be complete traffic chaos!
vasu

Post by vasu »

Got 1:45pm slot. That means I will be circling Barnet from 7:45am to 5:00 pm. Heads up...on Qe ' s open evening there was a major accident at Barnet circle which tripled our journey time that day. So check traffic report before starting for the exam.
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
VH73

Post by VH73 »

That was horrible that day, I'll never forget that.
He's got the 8.45 start, so I can't sleep.
Some parents are planning to send back their DSs to the school if they do the early test. I don't understand that, the school is totally fine about them missing that day. Why would I do that? Plus we've got an Open evening that day too.
MSC

Post by MSC »

Got the early slot. Was hoping for a later slot but good to get it overwith I suppose. All the best everyone!
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC :-)
motion

Post by motion »

lemondrop wrote:Oh dear, sounds like they have a problem with the primary school column on their spreadsheet, that could be a bit of an admin nightmare for someone!
Oh dear! they got My DS school completely wrong. Does this mean my DS is using someone else Examination number too?

Can they mix up they results this way too??? :roll: :(

motion
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now