Parmiters results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tense

Re: Parmiters results

Post by tense »

Vinu - which category place did your DD give up at Parmiter's?
Vinu

Post by Vinu »

tense wrote:Vinu - which category place did your DD give up at Parmiter's?

Academic inner watford - thanks
tense

Post by tense »

That's unusual. The initial qualifying score for Parmiter's (inner) was higher than for WGGS (inner) so she should have been offfered WGGS (if that was your higher choice).

I guess the scores WP has posted must have dropped since allocation day & your DD is probably on her third school allocation!!
ppl3kumar

Post by ppl3kumar »

Hi all, Please Vinu can you please explain me always Parmiters cut off score higher than Grammar school how come Vinu dd got place in Parmiters and got on to waiting list on Grammar school finally got a place at Grammar .
1Watford

Post by 1Watford »

I think vinu is in inner for Parmiters but outer academic for WGGS. This may explain the score difference.
KLP32

Post by KLP32 »

Sorry to jump on your thread but as you are all Parmiters exam experienced, I wanted to ask about the exam cut offs. We are in the inner priority area but my son is not doing brilliantly in the practice papers. What marks were your children getting in the practice papers this time last year? What should he be scoring with 2 months to go?
Thanks
saro

Post by saro »

Hi there
we are still in Cl list of parmiters school. waiting for any miracle if it happens .... first week of sep .
Hera

Post by Hera »

I thought that the CI list ended at the end of the academic year and to remain on a waiting list you needed to reapply to be on a CI list. I may be completely wrong as I have never done it myself, but might be worth double checking.
2g2c

Post by 2g2c »

Parmiter's website page for 2015 entry states CI continues until 31st December 2015

http://www.parmiters.herts.sch.uk/admis ... sfer-2015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
saro

Post by saro »

Hi All,

Thanks for the Information, hope my child will get a place @ Parmiters soon.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now