Herts Music Test Today

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Newmum

Post by Newmum »

My DC has not cleared the aural music test. But i will let DC know the result so that DC can work hard and concentrate on the written test. Best of luck to the children who managed to get through. :|
skools

Post by skools »

Well I 've told her becauase she asked if the letter had arrived. And she seems fine about it. As somebody said think I feel worse than she does. She wasn't looking forward to the audition as she gets terribly nervous.

Just had her piano lesson and her teacher was surprised she not got through as he has 6 pupils sitting the test and felt she was a stronger candidate than some of the others . He was very sweet and said she was still a really good pianist and not to let it worry her.

So onwards and upwards- she is sitting doing a bond 10 minute test now as I type this.

Feel sorry that our 10 yrs old are subjected to all this madness.
Newmum

Post by Newmum »

Right said skools, it is me who is more disappointed than my DC. But, on a brighter note, we do not have to worry about the piece now and can give full concentration to the test. :wink:
skools

Post by skools »

Newmum thats exactly what she said!
' well no piano til after Sat then I can concentrate on the test and my friends have to do both '
*** CONFUSED !!! ***

Post by *** CONFUSED !!! *** »

Skools : what a positive attitude your daughter has - GOOD on her :wink:
Knowledge is power

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now