Also bear in mind that the saga continues late into Sept
, as people either accept/reject offers, move to Inde's and so on.
From what I hear, the right "etiquette" is (and the more experienced people out there, please correct me if wrong!!)
a) If you get offered what you like, accept it gratefully and inform ALL other schools to remove your interest, so others in the CIL get "moved" up without too much delay.
b) If you do not get offered what you hoped for, accept it (it might be the only one!) and wait/hope for the lists on your higher choice school to "move". Once you get offered what you like, see step (a)
c) Appreciate that the DC's have worked hard and tried their best, irrespective of which school they get in eventually! (at least this thought keeps me sane).