Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm 

Younger dd did her last four papers today so my family is finally done. We have a couple of interviews next week but no more papers. 10th November 2009 to today. How will I manage without my constant companions Verbal Reasoning, Maths, Creative Writing and Comprehension! Oh yes, I just remembered. DAO have moved their CATs tests forward to July! And younger dd has Maths, Science and English Sats in early May! So just a short break then. Is everyone done with exams now or are there a few poor souls still plugging away? DG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm 
we were done last Tuesday.....A bit sad but also quiet relief....No more stress, pressure, constant worry that we should be doing just a little bit more. Didn't really appreciate the toll it would take. Look back and wonder what would have happened if we did not put that effort in. It's all worth it in the end (God willing).

No more Maths, English, VR and non-VR, all those mirror codes, fabanoicci thingy me jigs etc...Enjoy the break..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm 

yep all done from Latymer to St Aban boys finishing today!

very proud of my ds

hope all get the schools they want

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 am 

Daogroupie wrote:
Younger dd did her last four papers today so my family is finally done. We have a couple of interviews next week but no more papers. 10th November 2009 to today. How will I manage without my constant companions Verbal Reasoning, Maths, Creative Writing and Comprehension! Oh yes, I just remembered. DAO have moved their CATs tests forward to July! And younger dd has Maths, Science and English Sats in early May! So just a short break then. Is everyone done with exams now or are there a few poor souls still plugging away? DG

I am learning lots about DAO lately :) and i did think if you already had a child there then the siblings had right of passage without testing?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am 

My daughter has her St Albans Girls interview this Monday and her Habs Girls interview and music audition the following Sunday. Then we'll be done.

Its been a long 6 months :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 am 

tiredmum,
You are right , siblings have automatic entry to DAO.