The Waiting game.. and results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

guest1

HBS

Post by guest1 »

Daughter did not get into HBS; however 80 something on waiting list - happy with that - she did very well out of 276.

I must dissapointing new was she got offered a place at an academy - rang the council don't even think about it - i did not put that school down on my list.

They said i should accept it and appeal for one of preferences. Told them i would not consider accepting that school! and they are quite welcome to offer it to anyone who wants it.

She got into a far better school - we just now have to pay.
ik

Post by ik »

We did nor get HBS. We got St Michael's. We also got a letter from HBS. No 17 on waiting list.
ik

Post by ik »

Nou, your letter should be at home, so leave work early.

Best wishes.
Nou

Post by Nou »

Thanks ik, will work at home this afternoon - doubt she will be high up though...!!
JM

QE Barnet Reults Awaited

Post by JM »

Has Anybody received Results from QE Barnet Boys as we have not received them neither our council has received it?
guest23

thanks

Post by guest23 »

thanks for all the help elevenplus exams

great site

my sons pleased to get latymer
jm

QE Barnet Results Awaited

Post by jm »

How to find results of QE Barnet Boys????
harr0w gooner

Re: QE offer

Post by harr0w gooner »

[quote="sj355"]Thank you James. It feels good, especially after the HABS rejection after having reached the interview stage (which I am still trying to get over, although now it is irrelevant). Yipeee!!

We had exactly the same experience: North London Collegiate rejected after the interview. We had taken getting a place pretty much for granted - So it was a real unexpected kick in the teeth. :twisted: Consequently, We've had a week of feverish neurotic doubt about the HBS result. But now we're happily thinking about how to enjoy the ten grand or more additional income will have. :D
sj355

Post by sj355 »

Thank you Heidi, Moose and the others and congratulations to everyone, all our kids are stars irrespective of the results.

I will defintely not unsubscribe from the forum and I am always willing to help out; if you need me I will receive the notification and get back to you a.s.a.p.

Best regards to all the super mums and super dads out there..
sj355
James

Post by James »

Much prefer HBS to NLC! Have heard from one set of parents how contemptuous girls there (some/many?) are of anyone not at public school.

To QE'ers, see you at the fete - 3rd Sat in June!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now