Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 pm
Posts: 2
I'm just wondering how long the current policy to only select 25% of intake on academic ability has been in place? Is it more than five years? I'm trying to work out if the current results for 2010 reflect this policy or if that intake was more selective? also, does anyone know how often and to what extent the watford grammar schools change their admissions policies? many thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:02 pm
Posts: 662
Location: Herts
I've copied this from WP's sticky on admission statistics:

The proportion of the intake selected on the academic criterion at each school is:
Queens': 35%
St Clement Danes: 10%
Rickmansworth: 25% in 2005 and 2006; 35% in 2007; 25% since 2008
Parmiter's and the Watford Grammars: 35% in 2005, 2006 and 2007; 25% since 2008
The Watford Grammars allocate 60% of their specialist places to an inner catchment area and the other 40% to an outer catchment area.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016