harlequin

Re: Time to day dream?

Post by harlequin »

mangomum wrote:
lemondrop wrote:
umm wrote:I'm taking him to the pub.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I forgot to mention the opening of a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape! :D

Also would have to print off the allocations page many times as proof that I'm not still daydreaming!

No need for a lotto win for us (though wouldn't compalain if we did!) - would be satisfied with the QE allocation - that would be enough for us - that would make my year for sure.

x
Hi Mangomum

Yes - I think I will also have to open a bottle of champagne (already opened one earlier this week for DD's 18th birthday celebrations!) but unfortunately, DS is too young to have some!! He will have to make do with some lemonade and a treat of his favourite meal!!

Trying to think positive and if we get our first choice school - we will be over the moon and there will be huge sigh of relief.

Wishing the best of luck to everyone for tomorrow. I hope you all get the good news you are hoping for.

Harlequin
lemondrop

Post by lemondrop »

With the exception of Vasu (such amazing self-control!!) this whole process seems to have driven us all to drink!!! :lol: :shock:
mangomum

Post by mangomum »

Hi all
DH has thrown a wobbler! He wants the online login user name and pw for eadmissions. Wants to cancel tomorrows after school clubs come home and start the checking process. I won't give this info to him! Why? Because knowing my luck he won't be able to log in and after several attempts will get thrown out of the system which will need resetting by someone in the eadmissions office! You see I've thought of everything! He wants the glory after the hard work that I've put in during the past year - no chance! :lol:
MangoMum
sillymum

Post by sillymum »

mangomum wrote:What about you sillymum how will you celebrate?
Darling daughter has just reminded me of a little conversation I had with her 6 months ago....I casually forgot I promised a "girlie" weekend in Italy with her cousins. Something tells me, she deserves it :wink: x
mangomum

Post by mangomum »

sillymum wrote:
mangomum wrote:What about you sillymum how will you celebrate?
Darling daughter has just reminded me of a little conversation I had with her 6 months ago....I casually forgot I promised a "girlie" weekend in Italy with her cousins. Something tells me, she deserves it :wink: x
Well I hope you've booked the flights she does deserve it;-)
MangoMum
lara228

Post by lara228 »

mangomum wrote:He wants the glory after the hard work that I've put in during the past year - no chance! :lol:
Priceless :lol:
Luna

Post by Luna »

I didn't want to join this thread somehow denying my emotions. However I cannot stay away anymore, I feel crazy as I have got nobody around me going through the same thing, so my friends think I am weird acting like this.

How will we celebrate? Believe it or not I am such a pessimist that I didn't even dare making a plan for the good news. I am convinced now that we will get our third choice, the local comprehensive.

So let me think about it... I guess I will take all out to celebrate but it depends on the time we find out. On Sunday we have all our friends and family coming over to celebrate no matter the result. I am wondering though if it is bad news, if I will be able to see all of them trying to make me and DS feel better. Annoying!
vasu

Post by vasu »

lemondrop wrote:With the exception of Vasu (such amazing self-control!!) this whole process seems to have driven us all to drink!!! :lol: :shock:
:lol: :lol:......this process has made me a food addict :shock: ......wish I drank instead :(
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
vasu

Post by vasu »

mangomum wrote:Hi all
DH has thrown a wobbler! He wants the online login user name and pw for eadmissions. Wants to cancel tomorrows after school clubs come home and start the checking process. I won't give this info to him! Why? Because knowing my luck he won't be able to log in and after several attempts will get thrown out of the system which will need resetting by someone in the eadmissions office! You see I've thought of everything! He wants the glory after the hard work that I've put in during the past year - no chance! :lol:
Do we have the same OH!!!!! Hubby wants to work from home and want to be logged on to the site since morning...... :roll:
I am off to spend the day with my close buddies who are taking me out for lunch, to keep my mind off....you know what :wink:
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
Luna

Post by Luna »

My DH is quite the opposite. He's laid back telling me that what is done is done, nothing we can change so no need to panic. Luckily I am working tomorrow but I will keep my emails opened in the bar.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now