Last chance to day dream.....

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
copella

Re: Time to day dream?

Post by copella »

Up until yesterday I have been allowing myself to dream the what if, imagining calling friends and family, telling DS and watching his face and posting my Omg on this site. But now it's so close I can only think of what if he doesn't, don't imagine I'll be sleeping much and have booked in few appointments in at work in case news good or bad as I don't think I will be able to think. We will not be getting the email as we moved so have until post Friday to wait. I really hope I log on tomorrow to hear your good news and that I can join in with mine on Friday.
Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Ah yes, the wonderful 'what if'.......Our 1st choice is DAO, if we get that it would be.......Pop the Moet, J2O's for my DD's (that's a treat), pop the popcorn and lots of leaping, hugging and yippa dee doo dars around the kitchen!

A Question though, can anyone confirm if the allocated place is written in the email itself (ie. daogroupie said 'hope the email has the 3 magic words') but most other posts talk about logging in to find the allocated place.

Good Luck to all.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Good luck to all DCs today! I hope the emails will only bring good news!
onetogo

Post by onetogo »

Giselle - yes, the email has the school name in it.
sgcmum

Post by sgcmum »

Giselle,
The email did state the name of the school( this was last year).

Sgcmum
lucky99

Post by lucky99 »

Thank you sgcmum and onetogo, that's interesting, we promised DD we will log on together and she will read the result first hand, so now I can't "accidentally touch" the email as it has school name on it. :?

Does anyone know will the WL position be revealed on the letter from HBS tomorrow or parent has to ring the school to find out?
Thank you.
Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Thanks sgcmum and onetogo - that's great to have it confirmed. I've just shared that info with DH and as I'll be in a committee meeting at 6pm (great timing) he's assured me that forwarding the unread email to him will be the best way to go.....hhmm, like mangomum says, DH looking for the glory, I don't think so!
Barnet Mum

Re: Last chance to day dream.....

Post by Barnet Mum »

Good luck to all your DCs awaiting for QEB, HBS, Latymer and DAO...Please post your good news here.

Best wishes
Charl39

Post by Charl39 »

2 years ago for my DD, after all my research and online form filling and time spent on this forum, the letter that came out was addressed to my DH!!! Was not happy. I asked the council why this was as the application was in my name, they told me that when they crossreferenced my details with the primary school they changed it - no idea how that happened as I did all the primary school paperwork and am first contact there too! Annoying - DH found it very amusing though!!

Good luck everyone!!
Last edited by Charl39 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Charl39
leanmeamum

Post by leanmeamum »

Good Luck to Everyone
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now