WGSG cutoff scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dreams

Re: WGSG cutoff scores

Post by dreams »

Went to WGSG today, I was told even my DD is 17 th on the waiting list, where is no hope, we live in outer catchment area. So I've learnt my lesson, next time I'll be more careful choosing the place to rent a house. Anyway, the wait is over and I'm pleased. Good Luck to everyone who's still waiting:)
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Dreams, your dd has still done really well then to be 17th on the list! We are also in the outer catchment.

I found out today that my dd got 209 in the academic test. Does anyone have an idea of how well she's done, I'm curious to know. The cut off is 254 so it's quite a bit lower than that. Has she done badly then? Her birthday is May.
decaff

Post by decaff »

According to stats in sticky at top of page and I don't understand how they are worked out 200 is an average score (I think). So 209 is above average and has been high enough for Queens academic entry in the past. Hope this is helpful
dreams

Post by dreams »

Middlesexmum wrote:Dreams, your dd has still done really well then to be 17th on the list! We are also in the outer catchment.

I found out today that my dd got 209 in the academic test. Does anyone have an idea of how well she's done, I'm curious to know. The cut off is 254 so it's quite a bit lower than that. Has she done badly then? Her birthday is May.
Thanks Middlesexmum:) I can't tell you anything about your DD score now. But I can tell you later. We're waiting for our report from WGSG.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now