Parmiters out of catchment continued interest list

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jimjum

Parmiters out of catchment continued interest list

Post by jimjum »

Does anyone know if there has been any movement in the out of catchment waiting list at Parmiters in previous years?
I'm guessing if you're not one of the first on the waiting list, then there's not much hope.
We've asked admissions (our DD is no.26), but they didn't give any indication either way.
Pushy Dad

Re: Parmiters out of catchment continued interest list

Post by Pushy Dad »

There are only a handful of out of catchment places so I would be really surprised if they get anywhere close to number 26.
jimjum

Post by jimjum »

Pushy Dad wrote:There are only a handful of out of catchment places so I would be really surprised if they get anywhere close to number 26.
Thanks. That's what I thought too. Oddly enough the out of catchment min score is higher than the in catchment equivalent, so we had a little hope. Close but nevermind :(
maddad

Post by maddad »

jimjum wrote:Oddly enough the out of catchment min score is higher than the in catchment equivalent...
There were approx 750 applications for the 44 in catchment places (1 in 17) and around 360 applications for the 3 out of catchment places (1 in 120).

So the out of catchment places are highly sought after and presumably why they have a higher min score. Did Parmiter's say what the min score was for out-of-catchment?
shreeya

Post by shreeya »

Parmiters out of catchment min score was 268 whereas in catchment it was 247! Quite a difference.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now