Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:16 pm 

These came through this afternoon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 pm 

Post or email? Haven't heard anything. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:44 pm 

Just got it. Thanks for posting this as mine had gone into the Junk folder and I would never have realised!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:33 pm 

Wow! DD hasn't even done the test yet (she has been away all week on a school residential trip).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:22 pm 

3b1g wrote:
Wow! DD hasn't even done the test yet (she has been away all week on a school residential trip).

Was your DD sick and unable to sit the test? From what I understand it was a couple of days ago. Results are already in. I will admit that I don't know how the music test is administered so not sure why your DD has not sat the SW Herts music test yet whilst the majority have already done it? Are school trips taken taken into account for a later sitting?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:48 pm 

noonynunu wrote:
3b1g wrote:

Was your DD sick and unable to sit the test? From what I understand it was a couple of days ago. Results are already in. I will admit that I don't know how the music test is administered so not sure why your DD has not sat the SW Herts music test yet whilst the majority have already done it? Are school trips taken taken into account for a later sitting?

As it is a pure pass mark test it should not matter. However the second part audition for my BIL DS is on the 30th Sept and I would expect all part 1's to have been completed before that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 am 

Cutting42 wrote:
As it is a pure pass mark test it should not matter. However the second part audition for my BIL DS is on the 30th Sept and I would expect all part 1's to have been completed before that.

I appreciate what you are saying cutting, I was asking because my DC will sit the exams next year and I am still getting my head around the process. I asked if attendance at a school trip would be taken into account in case I'm in the same situation with my DC when the time comes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:33 pm 

We have received a letter to say she'll be sitting the test on Thursday. The whole of Y6 at her school (three classes) were in the Isle of Wight when the original date happened; all of her school friends who registered to do the music test have been given the reserve date.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:14 pm 

3b1g wrote:
We have received a letter to say she'll be sitting the test on Thursday. The whole of Y6 at her school (three classes) were in the Isle of Wight when the original date happened; all of her school friends who registered to do the music test have been given the reserve date.

Thank you for posting this. I would have assumed that my DC would have to miss the school trip in order to do the test. This is very helpful to know.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:25 pm 

Hi, my daughter was successful in the music test and has the next stage/audition in 2 weeks. Does anyone have any idea what happens at the audition? They play a piece or sing. Are they asked questions? If so what kind of questions. Any info would be much appreciated

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next