Herts consortium first round music test results are out

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

3b1g

Re: Herts consortium first round music test results are out

Post by 3b1g »

When WBGS and WGGS have had too many cross-siblings in past years, they admit them in order of distance and stop when PAN is reached. If in one year they had more same-sex siblings than remaining community places after LAC & 10% distance, I would guess they would do the same. I don't think it has ever happened though.
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

Hi all,

Just got the result for 1st round of music test for my DS. He has scored 46. has anyone had any luck with the appeal or know the procedure to do so. Is it possible to Appeal? Bit confused. Just relocated from Australia 1.5 months ago and don't know much about the testing systems here. Am doing what ever recommendations am getting from all.

Thanks for help
3b1g

Post by 3b1g »

mum2016: I think there is advice upthread about what to do if your child got 46/60.
decaff

Post by decaff »

Mum2016 if you score 46 you can ask for a remark so I would ring admissions team at Rickmansworth School. I should do so as soon as possible as call back auditions will be completed by Friday this week. There would be no other appeal at this stage but if you do not get school you wanted you can appeal after allocations in March 2015.
hopefulin2014

Post by hopefulin2014 »

decaff wrote:Mum2016 if you score 46 you can ask for a remark so I would ring admissions team at Rickmansworth School. I should do so as soon as possible as call back auditions will be completed by Friday this week. There would be no other appeal at this stage but if you do not get school you wanted you can appeal after allocations in March 2015.
Hi - yes if you score 46 you can get remark - they've taken reference to that off the website now !! But I took a picture of it if you need it. We had remarked - stayed the same ! But worth a try.
No appeal process at this stage have to wait til march and show your dd was disadvantaged somehow !
Good luck
There is an email on Ricky website for consortium - put request on writing
3b1g

Post by 3b1g »

Applicants from the reserve date (which would include mum2016's child) are being auditioned next week (week beginning 6 Oct). But it would still be best to contact the school as soon as possible.
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

hopefulin2014 wrote:
decaff wrote:Mum2016 if you score 46 you can ask for a remark so I would ring admissions team at Rickmansworth School. I should do so as soon as possible as call back auditions will be completed by Friday this week. There would be no other appeal at this stage but if you do not get school you wanted you can appeal after allocations in March 2015.
Hi - yes if you score 46 you can get remark - they've taken reference to that off the website now !! But I took a picture of it if you need it. We had remarked - stayed the same ! But worth a try.
No appeal process at this stage have to wait til march and show your dd was disadvantaged somehow !
Good luck

Thanks you very much Hopefulin2014
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

3b1g wrote:Applicants from the reserve date (which would include mum2016's child) are being auditioned next week (week beginning 6 Oct). But it would still be best to contact the school as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot
mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

hopefulin2014 wrote:
Good luck

Dear Hopefulin2014

will it be fine for you to send me the picture you took.And are we supposed to write to Ricky school or watford school or the admission at herts for the remarking.

thanks
hopefulin2014

Post by hopefulin2014 »

mum2016 wrote:
hopefulin2014 wrote:
Good luck

Dear Hopefulin2014

will it be fine for you to send me the picture you took.And are we supposed to write to Ricky school or watford school or the admission at herts for the remarking.

thanks

Hi not sure how to attach pics on here. Send request to your test centre
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now