Results dates

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Nlmum

Re: Results dates

Post by Nlmum »

The music application for Latymer relates only to applicants who finish between 167 and 350 after the tests. Those who satisfy the music criteria (i.e. Grade 5 distinction) and finish between 167 and 350 will be offered a place on offer day. Those candidates that finish between 167 and 350 who do not have grade 5 distinction but are borderline cases (e.g. play 2 instruments to a decent grade with distinction or don't take music exams but show evidence of musical talent etc) can be called for audition next week. Apparently the latter situation only refers to a handful of candidates generally.
berks_mum

Post by berks_mum »

As I remember Latymer CEM was on 13th Sept same as Kendrick girls, Slough Consortium and Reading boys. It could be possible that it was the same test (VR + NVR +Maths). Current notice on Kendrick girls and Reading boys website shows -
Testing for admission into Year 7 in September 2015 took place on Saturday 13th September 2014. We are aiming to send the results of these tests to candidates week commencing 20th October by 2nd class post, in time for parents to complete the CAFs by 31st October. If you have not received your letter by close of play Thursday 23rd October, please contact the school. The letter will include Frequently Asked Questions which will also be put on the website. Please read these carefully before contacting the school with any queries. The school will not be able to give any further information about test results other than the individual standardised test score received in the letter.
I don't know if that means anything. Any dots to join ?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It was the same test but it is Latymer's choice when they send out their results. CEM do not control that part of the process. DG
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now