SW Consortium - Please Post Results Here

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
onzeplus

Re: SW Consortium - Please Post Results Here.

Post by onzeplus »

You can check previous years scores (academic and music) in the sticky at the top of the forum.
plantagenet

Post by plantagenet »

Just received email!
DD 256

In catchment
Parmiters
Queens
Ricky
SCD

I had been very naive about the SW Herts 11+ and all parents at school gate kept v quiet about prep for test etc. I came across this website by accident and we did a mock just before the summer hols to assess any gaps and did a few papers over the summer break to familiarise exam technique with another mock a week before. Thank you for everyone's generous information on this forum - we may get in by the skin of our teeth!
Radlettmother

Post by Radlettmother »

Congratulations! That's a great score.
Are you end of the alphabet please? My email still not here.
AML

Post by AML »

DS - 251 academic, 36 music.

Outer catchment
noonynunu

Post by noonynunu »

plantagenet wrote:Just received email!
DD 256

In catchment
Parmiters
Queens
Ricky
SCD

I had been very naive about the SW Herts 11+ and all parents at school gate kept v quiet about prep for test etc. I came across this website by accident and we did a mock just before the summer hols to assess any gaps and did a few papers over the summer break to familiarise exam technique with another mock a week before. Thank you for everyone's generous information on this forum - we may get in by the skin of our teeth!
I think you should be safe for Queens & Ricky, not sure about the others though unless you qualify on distance.
plantagenet

Post by plantagenet »

Thanks. We are close to Parmiters but it's a bit touch and go on the cut-off score, I admit. Might have to wait for CI list movement but that's for another day. DD really fell in love with Queens and it's her first choice. Just would like her to be able to walk to school (Parmiters).

Just to confirm we are W.
noonynunu

Post by noonynunu »

plantagenet wrote:Thanks. We are close to Parmiters but it's a bit touch and go on the cut-off score, I admit. Might have to wait for CI list movement but that's for another day. DD really fell in love with Queens and it's her first choice. Just would like her to be able to walk to school (Parmiters).

Just to confirm we are W.
Fingers crossed you get Parmiters but with a back up option you like, it's a win, win situation.

I think next year is going to be interesting with the new housing development next to Parmiters being built.
Amity

Post by Amity »

My DD got 257, not sure what would be the cut off for WGG this year ?
jmhemms

Post by jmhemms »

For WG Girls - outer catchment last year the lowest academic mark to get a place was 258 and the lowest music score was 43 (out of 45). I suspect this year for outer catchment the lowest academic mark will be over 260....

Can't comment on the boys..
Amity

Post by Amity »

Not sure .Can someone pls advise?
I'm inner catchment
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now