Parmiters results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

rakki2004

Re: Parmiters results

Post by rakki2004 »

Our DS has got 268. We are out of catchment. Anyone aware of statistics on the movement of out of catchment places as the places are very limited?
Mrs_HF

Post by Mrs_HF »

Any idea if there is usually much movement on the CI list for distance at Parmiters? I am assuming that each ruling has its own CI list?
W p p Fernando

Post by W p p Fernando »

can anyone tell me, my son is 2nd position in CI list for Parmiters for academic criterion and will there be a chance for him to get a place? Fingers Crossed!!!!

267 outer catchment
Hera

Post by Hera »

It would require 2 of the 3 outer catchment places to be turned down which is always possible.
W p p Fernando

Post by W p p Fernando »

Fingers crossed... Hope he gets a place. Thanks Hera
W p p Fernando

Post by W p p Fernando »

rakki2004, your DS scored 268 and number 1 in the waiting list and my son scored 267 and 2nd in the waiting list. does this mean.. only 1 child is in one position or many are there?
rakki2004

Post by rakki2004 »

I believe so as they are given clear waiting list position atleast. Have you applied DAO?
W p p Fernando

Post by W p p Fernando »

no I haven't coz he got 212 as the original rank.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

They can only have one student in each position on the waiting list but what is so interesting is that you are one mark from each other. At DAO there are around 12 waiting list positions for each mark and they sort by VR mark, English mark and then distance.

You may need to wait for the DAO waiting list to move so that Raki2004 gets the DAO place! DG
WP

Post by WP »

Daogroupie wrote:They can only have one student in each position on the waiting list but what is so interesting is that you are one mark from each other. At DAO there are around 12 waiting list positions for each mark and they sort by VR mark, English mark and then distance.
This is the waiting list for Parmiters academic out-of-catchment, a category with only 3 places and a very high cutoff. The in-catchment list would have several per mark.