Just over a week to go before the exam - could anyone answer these please?
1. Is there a clock in all rooms? Do invigilators give time warnings? eg 5 mins to go?
2. Can students take watches in? Any problems with digital watches?
3. Which paper is first, maths or VR?
4. How many questions approx in total on the English/VR paper? Or how many in an individual short section? The books I have vary so much - are we talking 10 qu in 10 mins? 5 mins? 30 qu in 5 mins etc?! Did students last year feel really short of time or run out of time on the VR?
5. Any other last-minute tips?