WGSG distance criterea

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
WP

Post by WP »

JP wrote:My distance (per google maps) is a bit over 1.49 so I suspect it was academic that got her in.
You should be able to get the exact distance from your home to each of the schools you listed from the Herts electronic audit report, which I think should be off your allocation page in the Herts online system. It won't show anything else about these schools, because they handle their own admissions.
JP

Post by JP »

The Herts audit report (both the electronic one and the paper one) only told me the distance to Westfield school, which incidentally, I had not applied to. I was told this information as it is my closest co-ed school but is almost twice as far away from me as the Girls School.
rivermoon

Post by rivermoon »

I spoke to the admissions secretary at Parmiters earlier this afternoon. She told me the lowest score for entrance this year is 252.
WP

Post by WP »

JP wrote:The Herts audit report (both the electronic one and the paper one) only told me the distance to Westfield school, which incidentally, I had not applied to. I was told this information as it is my closest co-ed school but is almost twice as far away from me as the Girls School.
Oh, that's a change from when I did this.
winnie

Post by winnie »

WP wrote:
winnie wrote:Distance went out to 1433.60. Lowest mark was 242. (about 86% i think).
You have to request an audit reoprt in writing from wggs, with an sae. Mine arrived within a couple of days.
Thanks, winnie. Is that score for the Croxley/Watford/Bushey area or the Rest of the Traditional Area?

Watford area.
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

I got an audit report saying the lowest mark for WGSG is 256 (outer area) that is really high! My DD would have got in if she was in the Watford area - not sure what the chances are in the outer - last year the lowest score was 244.. quite a jump! Also, last year the lowest score on music was 22 (outer) and this year it's 42... I can't get my head around the huge hikes in scores.

Ricky
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now