Who else is biting their nails?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

You're absolutely right Dadofkent.If DS qualifies for grammar then, in theory at least, we should be a shoe in, as I could probably pick him up and throw him to MGS from where we are! The more pressing problem for us is that we are on the edge of catchment for most of the comps,especially those that DS has a chance of knowing someone at.
Do you think anyone on the forum would be interested in buying my address! LOL
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

Im back on the rollercoaster of emotion, after feeling disappointed looking at the non selectives so far.

I feel like this whole school thing is consuming my every thought... I remember thinking how mad parents were last year to be so obsessed about it and although i'm not standing in the school playground talking about it constantly with other mums (i'm avoiding that situation like the plague), it is taking over my mind some what. I felt relieved when the 11 plus exams were over, no more tutoring hooray..... but sadly the relief was short lived as now we are visiting a school about 3 times a week and my head is about to explode.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Bexmumof2 said
I feel like this whole school thing is consuming my every thought... I remember thinking how mad parents were last year

And I remember being mad years ago and then thinking how strange in the years following not to be obsessed. But now so sad to be back to obsession. So sad that husband this time understands. So sad that eldest daughter gives me the occasional cuddle and tells me not to worry. Yes - consumes my every thought! I am so sad!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now