What order are the emails sent in??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Tracy, I am so sorry that you didn't get the result you wanted, and also that you had to wait so long to get it, I'm sure that didn't make it any easier. I really don't have any answers as to why she didn't perform in the test yet she clearly can in the practice papers and at school...Does she suffer from nerves in tests?

MM
NEW2THIS

Post by NEW2THIS »

Oh, Tracy, I've also been following your progress and am truly upset for you. Unfortunately, I don’t have any advice, but just hope all goes well for both you and your daughter.
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Tracy, so sorry to hear your bad news. I am in a similar position to you, my son having not passed. I went to see his HT today who said that they think he would do well at grammar school and just didn't perform on the day and would back me for appeal even though they tried to get him through on HT's appeal. I just don't know what to do at the moment.

The local comp is oversubscribed but we should be OK as we live 5 mins away but I just don't want him to go there, although I realise I might have to accept that that's where he will have to go.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now