2nd March round the corner!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
wanting the best

Post by wanting the best »

Some GS have had the reserve test late in Jan although they had the test in Nov. My DC has sat the indie test too and that result will come out before March 1 but offer will have to be accepted by 5th march in order to give parents time to decide whether to accept the state school allocated to them or not.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Not sure when the Kent reserve test was - does anybody know? Main test was 15/16 September.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Getting closer. Daughter reminded me today. Honest, she reminded me!
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Yes, I'm not counting the days or anything......just the hours! :roll:
neurotic kent mum

It is my daughter who is fretting. Think it must be topic of conversation at school. Glad not long to go. Been a long time since the test.
omg

Post by omg »

I think its been more than long enough now and am looking forward to knowing the school allocated. Just want to get on with celebration or appeal... :shock:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Remember what I said about being a gibbering wreck by the middle of Feb well...................................

DS seems tense too - not sure if it is raging hormones or allocation or combo of both. Just be glad now when it is all over and we can either celebrate or fight!

It's like waiting for the dentist ( apologies to all dentists ).
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Will primary schools find out before the parents about the secondary school DC has got in? If yes, is it also true for indie primary schools?
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

I think I have read on here somewhere that the primary schools find out on 19th Feb.
neurotic kent mum

Glad to know it not just my daughter. I was aurprised when she raised the topic as I have been so good and not mentioned it. She is mentioning it regularly - she says she just wants to know definitely what is happening. Think this is not the time to mention appeals to her. If have to go that route will do so quietly.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now