Offers online NOW!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Footballdad

Post by Footballdad »

Apologies as i have wandered over from the Birmingham section.

A couple of points 1) The Birmingham City Council is likes yours allowing you to via your results when you connect on Printer Friendly.
2) This is a bug within the software by the look of it. Most of us who are able to view the information online will be able to confirm on monday.

I personally believe the information we are all seeing is correct. As info is coming from the official source although in a unconvential way.

Again good luck to all your fine caring parents and i hope and pray you children have an excellent childhood and the school that they desire

Footballdad
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

I'm pretty sure these results must be correct. If they weren't, they would all have to be corrected by 4pm on Monday and i can't believe that is even remotely possible. Unless they have a whole other set of results ready to go!!!
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

jingle

Post by jingle »

I also am convinced that this is the 'real thing'. OH who works in IT waffled on about something technical, but seems to think that the info is already in place but 'hidden' apart from the printer friendly bit which apparently is supposed to have been blocked but isn't. I think that is what he was burbling on about!
Wishing good things for those who haven't heard yet, whatever area you hail from
J
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

omg wrote:Hi Blue Peter, We are showing an offer on the loop hole site from TGS and our DD's score was 405 and we are In County from Tunny Wells. This was our second choice behind TWGGS, but we are extremely happy with this :D Good luck to everyone and hope the loop hole is real 8)
Just out of interest how far from Twggs are you?
Seaside Mum

Post by Seaside Mum »

Just looked and we have been offered Archbishops Canterbury which was our first choice on the form. Lets hope its true, fingers crossed for all :P
theycandoit

Post by theycandoit »

Just check our DD has been offered her 1st choice in Maidstone - great news.

Good Luck to everyone else.

(Thanks for the tip) :D
kid power rules!
heronsfly

Post by heronsfly »

We got last choice liked the school but really wanted a train trip instead of bus,not telling dd till tomorrow night just in case,but as suspected it seems that Herne Bay children have limited choices. :)
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

Thanks to whoever came up with this tip.

Delighted to get our first choice MGGS, although we are nearly 6 miles away.

I have spread the word amongst our local mums and it looks like virtually everybody has got their 1st choice.

Not telling our little ones yet tho' just in case.

No more sleepless nights (well until the next drama comes along)!!
Alfie
Quarrydene

Post by Quarrydene »

Am new to this forum, so hello! Found out yesterday that just like Heronsfly we also got our 4th choice school and we too live in Herne Bay. The school we got, though really lovely, is much further away than our other choices. Will appeal, but do feel that anyone living in Herne Bay is rather disadvantaged when it comes to a choice of grammar schools.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now