Judd cut off score for 2010

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

rosered100 wrote:Most get a lot of info from here!
I Second That
Starina

Post by Starina »

As far as I can read, I have not seen any posting which say 414 has been offered (only one which says they have not) or come to that, anyone who has been offered at 415 upwards. It all seems rather quiet from those who have been offered The Judd - Is anyone out there and can shed some light on scores verses being offered please???? or maybe I have missed something?
rosered100

Post by rosered100 »

I've been looking & havent seen anything - checked every other website I can think of though this one has the most active forum so any news would be posted here first.
Starina

Post by Starina »

thanks for that!
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Here's a thought - maybe the Judd score needed to get in is so high that nobody got offered a place!!! Lol(Now I know I need a drink!) :lol:
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Well done to everyone who got the result they wanted and sorry to those who didnt. Plenty of advice on here re appeals.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

long and winding road wrote:Here's a thought - maybe the Judd score needed to get in is so high that nobody got offered a place!!! Lol(Now I know I need a drink!) :lol:
Hey don't laugh!!! Skipton this year has a slight problem... they take the top 28% of the in area kids and then the OOC kids have to get the same score. Only trouble is that the numbers of in area kids was lower than usual so only 97 boys and 88 girls passed (for 112 places at each school)... so what was happening 12 years ago???
doodles

Post by doodles »

I know 6 Judd offers but all very high scorers so that doesn't help ..... but at least there will be 6 of them there!!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Starina

Post by Starina »

doodles wrote:I know 6 Judd offers but all very high scorers so that doesn't help ..... but at least there will be 6 of them there!!
Hi Doodles, what was the lowest of the high scores, if that makes sense! I too have been on the amber nectar!
doodles

Post by doodles »

Ours was pink and fizzy - sorry but the lowest of those was 420!!!!!!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now