Am i the only one waiting for the postman ???

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
goingloopy

Am i the only one waiting for the postman ???

Post by goingloopy »

I so wish i had done mine online !!!

Come on postie :?: :?:
Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

No your definitely not..... i had to do my on paper, had no choice, and i won't be home til 3pm.

Having said that my postie can turn up any time from 9.30ish to 2/3pm so i don't really want to be at home!

Good luck waiting - get into that housework or maybe chocolate would be better!

x
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

If it's any consolation, according to Bromley, the post may well arrive before the email! Forget the housework - go for the chocs!
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

I'm a 'B' and my email has just arrived!

Good luck everyone!
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

OMG there must have been a lot of A's!!! Did it confirm what you already knew WM?
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

What is the weblink for admissions i cant remember what it is, i want to have a look just in case.

Can anyone help please ?
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Yes it did thank you L & WR.....delighted!

goingloopy - the link is 'www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app' that takes you straight to the 'log-in' page but the site is still down! Good luck
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

WesterhamMum wrote:Yes it did thank you L & WR.....delighted!

goingloopy - the link is 'www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app' that takes you straight to the 'log-in' page but the site is still down! Good luck
Thanks for that, but yes it is still down !

The waiting continues x
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

Our postie has just been - he walked up long driveway rather than just popping the letter in the mailbox down at the road, and said 'I thought I should deliver this to the door 'cos you might be waiting on it?'.......nice postie! Not our regular guy either....but all school notifications are being walked to the doors by him :) - though, he is a good hour later than normal postie!
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

familyinthevalley wrote:Our postie has just been - he walked up long driveway rather than just popping the letter in the mailbox down at the road, and said 'I thought I should deliver this to the door 'cos you might be waiting on it?'.......nice postie! Not our regular guy either....but all school notifications are being walked to the doors by him :) - though, he is a good hour later than normal postie!
I think that is a really kind thing for your postie to do. I guess there is a lot of extra post to deliver today.
Alfie