Am i the only one waiting for the postman ???

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

FITV
Awwww, that's really sweet of the postie!

Glad your son got the school you wanted, hope you manage to persuade him he really does want to go there!

inky x
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

I thought it was lovely of him - but felt guilty for having found the results via glitch on Saturday! Didn't dare tell him that! I hope he finishes his shift today knowing that he made people happy :)

Inky - I hope so too - I'm just not going to discuss it with him for a week or so - but I have found out today that at least one good friend from his old primary school (he just moved here a year ago into a new primary, so his friends are relatively 'new' friends) didn't get his first choice, but got the same offer as DS - so that might help. I'm really hoping for one other friend though - he knows who he is!
Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

Yes FITV we know who we are!

Got my DC allocation at 3pm today and got the best of our non selective choices. DC is not to bothered.

Now working towards the appeal having set the wheels in motion in as many areas as poss. But also bostering up DC for his non selective allocation.
bingybongy

Post by bingybongy »

Got the email yesterday, but no letter today, perhaps tomorrow....
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

Fluffy66 wrote:Yes FITV we know who we are!

Got my DC allocation at 3pm today and got the best of our non selective choices. DC is not to bothered.

Now working towards the appeal having set the wheels in motion in as many areas as poss. But also bostering up DC for his non selective allocation.
Well I wasn't going to identify anybody!

So glad you finally have it and that DC got the best :) Careful about the bolstering - I did that with DC when he came out of 11+ test and said he didn't do well.......and it backfired big time on me when allocation came in! After today's news of others from old school going to the allocated school though, and on the hope of your DC getting in, he is much more excited, and even wanting to get his hair cut collar length again! lol

Other kids from old school that are in Year 7 at allocated high school were asking DH today if DC got in or not - so he was pleased others were asking for him as well :) Whew.........
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now