Has anyone got their offer letter from the school yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Lurking with a smile, I still have our letters from last year and the year before, and I too hand delivered the reply. The wait from now until the class allocation seems like an age! Well done all of you, you must be thrilled.
omg

Post by omg »

No letter from TOGS here yet, I think its just the post? Did anyone else get theirs today? :roll:
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

Received ours from GGS today - but even nicer, was the separate letter addressed to my son - a congratulations on doing so well in the 11+, and a welcome to the school with a comment about looking forward to welcoming him in the summer and to his starting in September. It's signed by the headteacher and brought a big smile to his face :)
Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

We recieved ours today from our non-selective academy.

Ironic really it tells us my DC was placed, using their NVR testing system, in the highest ability band, top 20%,.................more academic evidence for the grammar school appeal??

Seems crazy but every little bit helps.
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Hi OMG

Not had mine from TOGS yet either. Do you know when the induction days is this year? My eldest missed it last year as we were away. I definitely do not want to make that mistake this year as DD is the only one going to TGS from her school. :(
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

That's fantastic Fluffy - the more info the better to back you up!

Induction day this year, and I believe it is across the board for all schools, is July 9th (according to our letter anyway)!
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Not had mine yet either WM and OMG. Better arrive soon to stop panic setting in!
omg

Post by omg »

I'm not sure when the induction is but I know TOGS has an event to open the new building on 31 Mar :D
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Will be there, will you spot the slighly neurotic one! One dc helping, one dc about to go. Such a relief. One more child to go, but have a little break between them. Looking at the judd/skinnners scores think I need to resort to prayer and lady luck!
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Received paperwork from MGS yesterday. Have to admit, I was only expecting the Place Acceptance form and not all the other paperwork as well!
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."