Skinners - 2010 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
doodles

Re: Skinners - 2010 Entry

Post by doodles »

Well that's it - he got the bus and off he went. Looked so little at the bus stop in his too big blazer.

Can't wait to see him this afternoon and find out all about it - I am so excited for him.

Feels like the end of one journey and the beginning of a new adventure.

Hope all your DS's have a great day.
SSM

Post by SSM »

I thought of you this morning doodles as I was dropping my DH off at the station. I could see all the parents waiting with their DC at the bus stops. When I came out of the the station I saw a mum waiting with a Skinners boy with a crisp white stripe on his blazer and tie (doesn't take long for them to go grubby, or is it just my washing skills :oops: ) by the chip shop.

Hope your son enjoys his first day and has a great time at the school.
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

SSM wrote:I thought of you this morning doodles as I was dropping my DH off at the station. I could see all the parents waiting with their DC at the bus stops. When I came out of the the station I saw a mum waiting with a Skinners boy with a crisp white stripe on his blazer and tie (doesn't take long for them to go grubby, or is it just my washing skills :oops: ) by the chip shop.

Hope your son enjoys his first day and has a great time at the school.
Hehe I'm quite glad our stripe is blue for that very reason, it doesn't show up the dirt at all.

Its amazing how fast the time goes isn't it it only seems like yesterday that I sent DC1 in her crisp new uniform now I'm starting to prepare no. 3!

Good Luck evryone I hope yours are as happy at "big school" as mine are!
doodles

Post by doodles »

Well that's it then - one term done and this morning they are on the bus to Norfolk.

What were we (me) worried about :lol: :lol: :lol: They survived and more importantly we survived!

Hope everybody's DS's have settled and are enjoying themselves at Big School.