GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dover Mum

The Egg

Post by Dover Mum »

Yep my daughter wrote about the egg!! I heard the results are available in 2 weeks but to whom??? do we really have to wait until March 1st???? :(

Post by Guest »

What happens where we are is that the headteacher gets the results and appeals those cases he feels should have passed but didn't. Parents have no knowledge of or input into this appeal. Once these appeals are completed the letters go out - to arrive on March 1st, then the parental appeals start!
Dover mum

results

Post by Dover mum »

Thanks for that, the school have said they would appeal on my daughters behalf, but should that then fail then I would have to appeal - not sure I would do that. Lets just hope whichever schools they end up in that they are happy and do well :D
emalrola

Letters are posted on March 1st

Post by emalrola »

According to the KCC book, letters are posted on March 1st, therefore received on March 2nd. However, if you applied online, you can get your results online from 9am March 1st according to the website. So, if you applied online you get your results the day before those who applied via form......!

Post by Guest »

You can ring KCC or your child's school on 1st March to get results if you did not submit online.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now