Move to Gloucestershire or Kent - A Dilemma

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stayincalm

Re: Move to Gloucestershire or Kent - A Dilemma

Post by stayincalm »

Totally agree that bidborough is great location but I do know that a few children there passed 11 plus but weren't given a grammar school because they weren't quite near enough for twggs, it can just fall out of the catchment tho must be fine for twbgs. I think around st johns area of t.w must be best bet for local and super selective grammar or south tonbridge. :idea:
Just1-2go

Re: Move to Gloucestershire or Kent - A Dilemma

Post by Just1-2go »

stayincalm wrote:Totally agree that bidborough is great location but I do know that a few children there passed 11 plus but weren't given a grammar school because they weren't quite near enough for twggs, it can just fall out of the catchment tho must be fine for twbgs. I think around st johns area of t.w must be best bet for local and super selective grammar or south tonbridge. :idea:
For secondary schools it is great but for primary schools not so great as many of the roads in St Johns are in the "gap" between catchment areas, this sees many children going to village primaries at first while sitting on a waiting list for places closer to home. :?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now