11+ results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scarlett

Re: 11+ results

Post by scarlett »

On the kcc website , I logged onto my son's details and when I pressed the Kent test assessment result button , it now says " in process " , it used to just say " registered " How scary !!!!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I noticed that too Scarlett, how scary shows something is about to happen :? .
Impossible is Nothing.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I think I will have to go out for the day on Monday, because I shall keep logging onto the results page just to check!! I'm doing that now, incase someone has made a mistake and presses the big red button and our emails are sent 2 days early !!
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

On the kcc website , I logged onto my son's details and when I pressed the Kent test assessment result button , it now says " in process " , it used to just say " registered " How scary !!!!
Can I just point out that checking this way was much quicker for us than checking the e-mails last year. E-mail came at 2am, but result on kcc site when I logged on came through much earlier, so if you've registered online, perhaps check your results this way instead? It still won't come through before 4pm though, but you never know.........

Here's hoping for good news all round, thinking of everyone waiting in anticipation :D
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Unfortunately, those of us who didn't get the emails couldn't check the website either. Hope they have fixed it for this year's kids.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Thanks Frustrated ! I will definately be logging onto the KCC website now !!! Probably from Sun midnight !!
committed

Post by committed »

Hi Frustrated and KentsussexBorder,

Can you confirm if there is any official place that states schools can give out the results once you have your email?

Our school has already indicated that they're going to contact us with the scores after 8am on Tuesday - but I'd be much happier getting it on Monday afternoon if it was possible and I'd already got my KCC email - in order to avoid another sleepless night (though I do have to say that my night nurse and glass of wine combination is working rather well on the sleep front :D)

If I had something from KCC or elsewhere that I could wave at them that would be great.

Many thanks

C.
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

Sorry Committed I don't know of any 'official' wording that you can show to your HT regarding getting the scores. I just went on word of mouth and what I'd read on here :oops:

I spoke to our HT before the results were due and asked if it was okay if I called once I knew the result - it was an inset day for us, so doubly difficult! She was fine with this, but it was an OOC school and only four children sitting so she was not going to be bombarded with calls after 4pm.

I can understand why you'd want to know before Tuesday morning. I wouldn't have slept a wink, nightnurse and wine or not!
committed

Post by committed »

Thanks anyway - it was worth a try... :D

As I was the person who requested that we get an email from school, rather than have to queue up outside the office on the Tuesday morning and go in one by one (which is what they did last year...) I don't think I'm going to have any success attempting to get the scores on Monday. Oh well, we've waited this long!!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Tracy wrote:Unfortunately, those of us who didn't get the emails couldn't check the website either. Hope they have fixed it for this year's kids.
The Medway system failed this year too and its the same system KCC uses so there was nothing online due to "technical difficulties". Thankfully they managed to send out the emails in time.
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now