Brenda Jean

Re: March 1st ...

Post by Brenda Jean »

We have the same issue with Judd!!
Raquel

Post by Raquel »

Hello
Does anybody know cut off scores for tgs !!! WSCC system is not working have waited hours for email!!
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

Brenda Jean wrote:If it is any help I know someone who didnt get in OOC with 410
Hi I know someone who didn't get in OOC with 412. Hopefully they will get in on the waiting list.

My DD is in TGS so she is thrilled!
GreenMum

Post by GreenMum »

Real problems in NW Kent for boys Grammar places. We have not been offered any of our 3 Grammar choices despite a good pass in the Kent test. It appears that the increase in the DGS cut off has put extra pressure on places for WGSB and GGS. A lot of hard work and nothing to show for it :(

Waiting lists and appeals panel here we come.

Anyone else in the same boat? Only us at our school.
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

I'm in a diffrent part of the county, but will be going down the waiting list/appeal route also. Its all a bit daunting. I'm not sure quite where to start. I know theres lots of useful info on htis site. I just can face ploughing through it at the moment.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Greenmum, I've no advice but just wanted to say that there will be lots of brilliant people on here who will be able to advise, help and support you .......it seems so unfair to pass the 11 plus and not get the place you deserve. :( Have a look on the appeals section, it might make you feel a bit more hopeful and lots of people here say that there is lots of movement once people accept places ?

I'm sure someone will be here soon to help you :)
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

GreenMum, is your DC left with no grammar school place at all? This happened to us last year, but we got there in the end through appeal, but we are in East Kent, appealed for Simon Langton Boys, don't know what it is like in your area.

Have a look at my feedback in the sticky area of appeals section, pm me if you like
GreenMum

Post by GreenMum »

Your primary school will help you to put an appeal together, but make sure that you also go on the waiting list for each school you want to appeal to - you should have a form with your offer letter to return.

The schools you appeal to will also be able to tell you where you are on their waiting lists after 22nd March.

There is an appeals guide on the KCC website and speak to others that have been through it for practical advice.

Good luck.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now