March 1st ...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sonu

Re: March 1st ...

Post by sonu »

So are the results posted today and we recieve them tomorrow?
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

If you registered online you get them the night before the postal ones.....4pm I believe.....I have blocked the trauma out so can`t remember. :shock:

Good luck everyone....hope you all get what you want....and if you don`t there asre still options....
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

Hi, I think that we can access the results on the website at 5.00pm today and not 4.00!!! I am OOC and so have already saved both the Kent and Surrey Council sites to my 'favourites' as I am unsure which one it will come up on.

GOOD LUCK Everyone!!!!
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

Have just looked at both sites and Kent have said that they will send an email after 4.00 pm. The Surrey site says that we can check the website after 5.00 so I assume that applies to Kent also. When my son sat 3 years ago we did not find out until after 9.00 pm !!!!!!! Also the websites often crash as remember we are not the only parents interested in knowing which school has been allocated; today is allocation day for everyone!!
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Flybynight wrote:Have just looked at both sites and Kent have said that they will send an email after 4.00 pm. The Surrey site says that we can check the website after 5.00 so I assume that applies to Kent also. When my son sat 3 years ago we did not find out until after 9.00 pm !!!!!!! Also the websites often crash as remember we are not the only parents interested in knowing which school has been allocated; today is allocation day for everyone!!
No different LEA's have different procedures. You should follow the instruction given by your own LEA - you have no access to other LEA's.
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

Last year ours was on the website at about 4pm....and the email arrived hours later....and the letter early the next day....
doodles

Post by doodles »

We followed the same schedule as you last year U400.

In fact we received our email at 4.38 p.m. (yes, I kept it!) but don't worry if the email doesn't arrive until nearer midnight. This happened to friends of our last year and they have a surname higher in the alphabet than us so there is really no rhyme nor reason to the timing of the emails :?
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

and, if I remember rightly we even sat on here debating whether some email servers were quicker at getting the emails through........ :shock: NOT that we were desperate or anything :oops:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Yup :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

[quote="mitasol"[No different LEA's have different procedures. You should follow the instruction given by your own LEA - you have no access to other LEA's.[/quote][/quote]

Hi Mitasol, it looks like I do have access to both LEAs!! Certainly I have a (different) username and password for both and can log on. The email confirming 'Suitable for grammar' was from Kent. When I log onto both Surrey and Kent it comes up with my school choice and states that I can check after 5.00 for the result!!!!!! ..........Perhaps there is a glitch!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now