Can't wait for Monday!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
portia123

Can't wait for Monday!

Post by portia123 »

Good luck Kent children for Monday, this last year has certainly being a journey! We have done everything we can do to help our child. How is everyone feeling? We are tired from all the extra work, open evenings and the waiting. Nearly over. I hope you all get the result you want. :D [color=#0000FF][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/color]
Just1-2go

Re: Can't wait for Monday!

Post by Just1-2go »

Good Luck from Me too! Heres hoping everyones results are the end of a successful journey not the beginning of another stressful one! Thinking of you all!
J1TG.xx
JLT

Post by JLT »

Think either way it's going to be a stressful journey waiting to hear in March which school they've been allocated! DS now doesn't want to have passed as wants to go to the local high school - so hoping that if he hasn't passed he won't be too down about it :? Never mind the fact that this time last year he was desperate to go to GS and I've sweated blood and tears working through Bond books, NFER papers and got a few more grey hairs along the way!!
observer

Post by observer »

I can't remember the last time I was wishing my weekend away...oh, wait, yes I can...it was this time 3 years ago...but then actually we had to wait til Tues as we didn't apply online...arrrhh...the suspense is killing me this time round!
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

I'm dreading it, very nervous :| On the plus side though, DS does like the non-selectives on offer, so that's some consolation I suppose if he didn't pass. :)
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow everyone. I look forward to reading all the news. Try to get a good nights sleep - I know it will be hard!
doodles

Post by doodles »

Good Luck everybody - it was us 2 years ago and will be again next year.
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

One more sleep! You'll be in my thoughts.
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

I have a very long to do list tomorrow but I bet I won't get any of it done, i'll be sitting watching the clock all day. I may have to resort to "Angry Birds" that's great for eating up the time and I can also vent my frustration on those annoying grinning pigs!!

(in the unlikely event that you haven't heard of Angry Birds you are going to think that the pressure must have finally got too much and I have flipped!! :D )

Best of Luck everyone I have everything crossed for mine and your DCs!!
DaddyOh

Post by DaddyOh »

Good luck today (and over the coming days for those waiting for actual scores for super-selectives).

Last time round for us, thank goodness.