Your Thoughts !!.... Kent Scores...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Muggle

Re: Your Thoughts !!.... Kent Scores...

Post by Muggle »

Westerham Dad wrote:Thanks West Kent Mum.... I also know that the amount of children that took the Kent exams last year was exceptionally high, so hopefully the marks this year will drop from 417 as the number of children sitting this year should be lower............cheers...........
Quote from the other website:

"The number of children who sat the test is almost identical to last year, at 11,003 (10,947 in 2010). "
mystery

Post by mystery »

Ah, watch out as the bearer of bad news.
Westerham Dad

Post by Westerham Dad »

Hi Mystery, what the comment before ?...lol......
mystery

Post by mystery »

Yes, I thought you might be very disappointed that it was unlikely that the cut-off score would have fallen this year and take it out on the bearer of the bad news. These virtual fora are dangerous places. :wink:
Westerham Dad

Post by Westerham Dad »

Thanks Mystery !... gonna need to learn fast !!... as i said, sure 414 will get us somewhere !!, he's done so well.... especially as the school he's been attending since 3 went into administration last Easter, so getting a place at an alternative "good" school has been a bit stressful !!......Fingers crossed !!!....lol...... :)
mystery

Post by mystery »

I'm sure you'll be fine - you seem to have a lot of alternatives up your sleeve there. Makes me think of moving to Biggin Hill!!
Westerham Dad

Post by Westerham Dad »

Thanks Mystery, It's funny really, we are moving when we find out what school we get....think we should have moved a long time ago to improve our chances geographically !!.... well never mind now !!...it's all now in the hands of others !!........lol..... :wink: