First grammar in 50 yrs: campus in Sevenoaks proposed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mystery

Re: First grammar in 50 yrs: campus in Sevenoaks proposed

Post by mystery »

I don't know who comes on here feigning ignorance, but it's certainly not me!! I was asking some straightforward questions higher up as I would like to know what is going on with this grammar annexe agreement or whatever it was that the council said, and the apparently rival bid for a non-selective Christian school on the same site.

As a commissioner of places isn't the LA dutybound to make sure there are enough school places anyhow? I would just like to know where they are likely to be as I'm feeling a house move coming on.

Oh by the way, sorry about those appeal letters with the yes and no messages in them. I wonder how that happened? Highly infuriating. I do hope it is a yes, and then you can frame the weirdest letter from a public body that you ever received.
Redrobyn

Post by Redrobyn »

:roll:
"She sets herself very low standards, which sadly, she constantly fails to meet"
"He has an eclectic collection of information at his disposal" ....i.e. He cheats by looking at others answers.
doodles

Post by doodles »

mystery wrote:I just want to know what it all means as I'm trying to decide whether to move house or not.
I know exactly what you mean Mystery, it has crossed our mines more than once but as DS1 is, thankfully, sorted and DS2 is year 5 we've left it too late. How far off is your DC? Do you have time to leave it a year or so and see what transpires? I should think that within the next academic year things will be a whole lot clearer as there was talk of the GS being up and running in a relatively short time frame and the people behind the christian school seem to be quite dynamic.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now