Sir Roger Manwood's

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Kent Mother

Sir Roger Manwood's

Post by Kent Mother »

Anybody have any useful information/experiances positive or negative regarding appeals for Sir Roger Manwood's School in Sandwich. Any info
gratefully appreciated!!!!!

Thank you
srmskent

Re: Sir Roger Manwood's

Post by srmskent »

The school is located in nice surroundings. However, I would advise your child (especially boarding) against it if he/she is from an ethnic minority background. The school is known for its support for discrimination. We raised concerns 10 years ago and even now they have refused to look into it.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I have not heard of any problems recently, there are children from a wide range of backgrounds.
several of my friends have children there and seem quite happy.
Woodham

Post by Woodham »

srmskent wrote:The school is located in nice surroundings. However, I would advise your child (especially boarding) against it if he/she is from an ethnic minority background. The school is known for its support for discrimination. We raised concerns 10 years ago and even now they have refused to look into it.
Racial discrimination of any kind is appalling and I'm sorry if you and/or your child (or anyone you know) experienced it at the school. However, it was ten years ago so surely it's time to move on?