Results date has changed!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scarlett

Re: Results date has changed!

Post by scarlett »

At school pick up , I might don my long, black mourning veil and bravely ask my HT when we can get the scores. I'll let you know what she says :)
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

I asked my head last week - and was told Thursday. So unless this is a very recent directive from KCC she doesn't know about it.
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

Maybe we should delete this thread and all besige the HT`s Thursday and deny all knowledge of any interaction with KCC
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

well I am sticking to my appointment for Thursday morning :lol: :lol: :lol: What shall we talk about? .....
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

My plan is to collapse on the floor , crying hysterically .Hopefully the HT will be so horrified she'll tell me everything just to get rid of me.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Shevek wrote:Medway have the score in the email, along with the minimum score for selective

Both Medway and Bexley include a breakdown of scores for all tests in the letters.

Why are Kent unable to do this?
I presume that this has to do with Kent's headteacher review system. Although the scores may not have been good enough for a pass, the review of work and the piece of writing can mean that a pass will be awarded despite low scores. Not all LEA's do this
anotherworriedmum

Post by anotherworriedmum »

scarlett wrote:My plan is to collapse on the floor , crying hysterically .Hopefully the HT will be so horrified she'll tell me everything just to get rid of me.
That is my plan too :lol:
Shevek

Post by Shevek »

yoyo123 wrote:
Shevek wrote:Medway have the score in the email, along with the minimum score for selective

Both Medway and Bexley include a breakdown of scores for all tests in the letters.

Why are Kent unable to do this?
I presume that this has to do with Kent's headteacher review system. Although the scores may not have been good enough for a pass, the review of work and the piece of writing can mean that a pass will be awarded despite low scores. Not all LEA's do this
But, aren't the HT reviews all completed by results day?
OOCmum

Post by OOCmum »

scarlett wrote:My plan is to collapse on the floor , crying hysterically .Hopefully the HT will be so horrified she'll tell me everything just to get rid of me.

Love it, I think we should all adopt that approach! :wink:
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Hope you all get a good result, seems a long time ago now that I was in a similar situation - coem to think of it, it was a long time ago!