Maths practise papers...Which ones?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Chococat

Maths practise papers...Which ones?

Post by Chococat »

Hello.
Please could anybody offer me some advice...
My daughters are due to take the Kent 11+ this year,and I am confused as to which practise test papers I should buy for Maths.
They do Bond 10 Minute tests most days,and we have just started doing some timed practise papers,the ones we have gone for are Letts,the 'all new' ones.
I want to buy another set of Maths practise tests to do over the summer holidays,but I'm not sure if I should go for 'GL Assessment' or 'First Past the Post'?Or are their any others I should buy?
Any advise will be gratefully received,as my head is in a spin trying to decide!
mystery

Re: Maths practise papers...Which ones?

Post by mystery »

If it is the kent test this September most definitely all 8 gl assessment maths practice papers and same for vr and nvr.
Chococat

Post by Chococat »

Many thanks Mystery for such a quick reply!
Both their Verbal and non-verbal is strong,so I'm not too worried about them.We will be happy with just a pass,not bothered about a super-selective score.
I will order those GL Assessment papers now.We didn't start preparing for the test until April,so now the pressure is on!
mystery

Post by mystery »

Chococat wrote:Many thanks Mystery for such a quick reply!
Both their Verbal and non-verbal is strong,so I'm not too worried about them.We will be happy with just a pass,not bothered about a super-selective score.
I will order those GL Assessment papers now.We didn't start preparing for the test until April,so now the pressure is on!
It is the gl papers which contain the question types kent will use this sept. I would ignore the gl papers in vr and nvr at your peril. Gl also sell books explaining all the different types in vr and nvr.