Date of Kent test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

yoyo123

Date of Kent test

Post by yoyo123 »

anybody know when teh Kent Test for the coming year?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

sorry I'll type that again! :oops:

Does anyone know when the Kent test for the coming year takes place?

Post by Guest »

8/9th January 2008 for in county candidates. 12th Jan. for out of county. Results on 3rd March (allocation day).
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Thank you !!!
kent guest4

Post by kent guest4 »

Why is the date for out of county candidates always later. It includes all the private school candidates. I always wonder why the date they take the exam cannot be first. Any ideas? Personally I was highly resentful last year when it was announced on this site before the out of county + private school candidates took the exam that the NFER questions were of a longer format and less sections.

Post by Guest »

I guess if out of county sat first (presumably they are a smaller number of kids) any leak of information is likely to affect a much larger number of children that if the sittings were the other way around.

As to the problem of leaking info before the second sitting I noticed that it was a problem in several sections of the forum last year. The moral of the story is not to post thoughts on layout/questions when it is likely to advantage other candidates at possible detriment to yourself. Perhaps a warning should be in place at the top of each section giving the dates of second sitting, asking people not to post before this date.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now