Confused!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Amanda

Confused!

Post by Amanda »

Hello, can someone please tell me what standardised scores my child would need to get in NVR, VR and Maths in order to pass the 11+ in Tunbridge Wells at the moment. We about to move to the centre of Tunbridge Wells and my child would take the exam in January for entry in Sept '08. He has taken NFER tests this year but I think his marks are probably too low but just need to check. Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Standardised scores last year needed to be 120, 120 and 115 or above to pass the Kent test. Is that what you meant or do you mean what sort of raw scores should your child be getting on practice papers?

If the latter, you will find discussion on this if you trawl through the threads on this site. Alternatively, have a look at the Judd school website. Go to the list of links at the bottom of the prospectus section and pick the one with a name like Kent test info 2007 or something. This will tell you the raw scores needed to pass in previous years. I think however that you should be looking for higher scores in practice than the ones quoted.
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Thank you for that. Very helpful.