Scores needed for Skinners for sept 14 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sussexmum

Scores needed for Skinners for sept 14 entry

Post by Sussexmum »

Hi, i was not able to go to the open evening at Skinners but I am wondering if the head announced in his speech how many points were needed to get into Skinners and if they are going to have an extra class of Y7 as they did last year? All this unknown is maddening! Thanks
Ladymuck

Re: Scores needed for Skinners for sept 14 entry

Post by Ladymuck »

I didn't go but I don't think that they will know until they get the CAFs in and see what the initial allocation is like.
bertalone

Post by bertalone »

The leaflet we got at Skinners said that no decision has yet been made on whether or not there will be an extra class. There is no way of knowing what the cut off score will be until all the places are offered in March. It will depend on what scores the boys who apply have and whether or not they have placed Skinners higher than Judd on their form.
Bobmumof3

Post by Bobmumof3 »

We are off to the Skinners open morning tomorrow. Without knowing his score, but as it was the last chance to see to school I had to take it. Now I'm crossing everything for when I do find out his score!
Everyone has said what a wonderful school it is, I can't wait to see it in action :-)
TestingTimes

Post by TestingTimes »

We are off to Skinners tomorrow too, DS loved it when we attended the open evening. I just wish we knew his scores.
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

Us too. Had score confirmed and on past history should be ok - but as we all know there are no guarantees in this game. Didn't dare look before (we hoped but didn't dare to dream). Looking forward to furtively trying to spot you in the crowd!
TestingTimes

Post by TestingTimes »

I'll be the one checking my phone every two minutes, looking for an email from DS's headmaster!
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

If we hear a 'whoop' in the crowd we'll be the first to congratulate you!
West Kent Mum

Post by West Kent Mum »

DS2 and myself will be there too - maybe we should all wear an EPE badge...?!
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Hi there,

I'm a newbie with a son taking the 11+ next year, but Skinners have just submitted a planning application to replace the mobile classrooms on site with new ones, and when I looked at the documents online, the PANs on that have it back at 120 going forward - so 2103 will have been the only 150.

Panic
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now