Judd School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Ernestdad

Re: Judd School

Post by Ernestdad »

I think it was more than a beating and more a whooping at 35 to nil. I'm sure Skinners will be seeking revenge at the return fixture. Another thing we have found excellent is the web-page, which has all the school sport scores and when and where all the next fixtures are, just a nice touch.

Also forgot to mention they take the Yr7 pupils away in the 1st term for an overnight activities induction trip, boys had great fun but came home covered in mud. Great ice breaker and instilled a camaraderie amongst the boys.

We are so proud DS got into this school, trying to figure out plan for DS no. 2 who has dyslexia and whether GS route for 2015 entry right for him, all the anxiety begins again. :?
peter45

Post by peter45 »

we will be joining you at Judd :D . All the consistent work has paid off. DS very happy with himself 8) as he should be!
Ernestdad

Post by Ernestdad »

Congratulations!! Your DS can start getting excited about Football and Rugby Fiesta they have for Yr7's entering school in Sept in the summer holdays next year. Great fun and highly recommended by my DS.
sarahsm

Post by sarahsm »

Hi there,

We are from Orpington and are putting Judd as our first choice. DS is over the 417 required for this year, so fingers crossed he will be fine. Just some practical queries if someone doesn't mind...
what time does school start and finish and for the kind Orpington parent, is the train journey ok.

All the best to everyone
Sarah
West Kent Mum

Post by West Kent Mum »

Registration 8.40 am, finish 3.45 pm according to DC
Billie

Post by Billie »

Train journey no problem.. takes about 20 mins.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now