The shepway test?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rumple08

The shepway test?

Post by rumple08 »

Does anyone know anything about this?

We are hoping that DD ends up going to the folkestone grammar for girls and so was thinking of putting her in for both the kent test and the shepway test.

I have heard that it is meant to be a little easier but not what it covers etc. There doesn't seem to be that much information available online. If anyone could advise then that would be great.

Thanks in advance :)
twellsmum

Re: The shepway test?

Post by twellsmum »

Sorry I don't know anything about this being from right over the other side of the county? Is this new for this year?
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 8&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Found this old thread on the shepway test. I haven't heard of it ( wrong part of Kent)
rumple08

Post by rumple08 »

Thank you for the link. I had seen that but can't really find much else about it. I've looked on the folkestone grammar school and there doesn't seem to be nothing there either. I might just wait until after the half term holidays and give them a ring just to see what's included, format and when to register by.

Twellsmum, from what I can gather it is relativity new and was maybe brought in last year?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now